Happy Thanksgiving 2021
In this season of THANKSGIVING, I am GRATEFUL for many, many things. Here are a few -
- Hearst, a company with a strong legacy of doing the right thing by its employees, customers, suppliers, business partners and standing strong by the First Amendment
- My Hearst colleagues, and especially the Ops Squad, for your resilience, persistence and commitment
- Legal ops colleagues for sharing your wisdom, experience, and passion.
- Relativity and the ALA for recognizing and celebrating Ops in a Box, Legal Edition's alignment with their respective missions
- An Outlaw Hero husband and 29 year-old companion parrot for being the best life partners one could ever hope to have
- Friends for advice, caring, and humor that keeps me sane
- My family for our shared values and close communication
- For New Yorkers who endure and even thrive with empathy and panache in a tough town.
And, yes, there is a great deal of overlap with years' past. I am also grateful for the stability in my life in difficult times. Wishing you all a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.